Wednesday 19 August 2009

I refuse to believe Lady Gaga is a transvestite.

So how have i been this past week? week and a half ? It has been ABSOLUTELY SHITE. So for those of you who don't know, I failed my french class at QM and they therefore told me that I was no longer accepted. This came as a huge blow as you can surely imagine due to the fact that living and studying in London is MY LIFE.. I don't want to be anywhere else, I refuse to be anywhere else. Also because we had just found a house :-(. SO this past week I have been struggling to figure out what to do to stay and have applied to Greenwich University( which have been fucking me about, and waiting to hear from them). I also called University of East London, who told me to call back tomorrow at 8 and they MAY be able to give me a yes or no answer on the phone. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying for this! I am switching my major..again! but this is it this time! ( I SWEAR) to TESOL/English Language teaching.

Other than all of that, I have been trying to stay positive mainly. I went to the American Idol Live tour and it was amazing, I was about 3 rows from the stage. Before the concert we decorated our car with paint (pics below). The concert started at 7pm but we left Medina at 9:30 am and got there around 10:30 and stood inside waiting for the meet and greet. I still can't believe I got to meet Danny Gokey, Matt Giraud (my favourite), Lil Rounds, Allison, Meghan(eww), Michael Sarver!, and KRIS ALLEN. I was a bit upset that Adam Lambert didn't come out, but apparently he was sick, and Anoop didn't come out either :-( . The concert was amazing and DANNY GOKEY SERENADED ME!! during one of his songs, I am still squeeing! They are coming to syracuse in September before (if i leave) and I will be going to see them again, we have 3rd row front center tickets!
So as if that wasn't awesome enough, When I opened the door I never expected to see a skype call from thetomgreenshow. Tom Green has an online show that people can skype in and ask ?'s and such and they have a signup list that i signed up for. So there was a message saying they were doing work on skype and testing, so thats what it was. So finally after 3 attempts , I get connected through and my video pops up and theirs does and its just a tech guy and he goes "WOAH, lady your picture is soo clear! " he kept going on and asking questions and what not then he CALLED OVER TOM GREEN and says look at her video! I ABOUT DIED! then Tom waved and said hi and asked me a few questions and my name and generally chatted to me for about 5 seconds.. It was awesome. SO the next day, don't I get another call from them testing and what not, and who's there again? TOM! He was leaving but he waved and remembered my name!!!! I then turned into mush and sounded a bit gaga - ish and said bye haha.

OTher than that not much has been happening in Medinatown, although I want to KILL SHIPA for making me ever listen to that stupid Lily Allen song 'Fuck You' that IS and has been stuck in my head everysince Flat 10. That's a lot of listening to a stupid whore transvestite slag that I don't like! But damn is it one catchy tune!

As per sharon's challenge : i can't explain other than say to watch metalocalypse and watch the episode when they mention chocolate a lot. HAHAHA IT's how they pronounce it, now imagine me doing that and being really...um out there, and add in some guitar hero... yeah...those were the days.

as per shipas challenge:(part 1- stranger danger) most recent time? I work in a hotel... i have MANY examples. best one yet..
S=Stranger M=me
*please note this was after the stranger had attended a phish concert, been evicted from his room earlier in the day for smoking pot in the room and possesion of drugs and paraphenelia, and this was now 2am the next morning , and told at the gate he was not allowed in the hotel, SHOVED the old lady at the gate and walked in*
S(looking down and hands crossed(prison walk position..i was scared)= uh hi I left a book in my room today and i need that book , i need to go to my room and get it, it was a present and its their birthday and i need the book.
m= well nothing was turned into to the front desk lost and found from housekeeping, uhm let me check the back.
*calls security and manager*
basically this guy was crazy and wanted this book which probably had a stash of drugs and finally the lieutenant had to come and take him away..it was really scary
(part 2-eenie meenie ) lets just say this lyric somes it up " to the left to the left, in a box to the left " haha

No comments:

Post a Comment