Saturday 15 August 2009




Okay so I didn't post last tuesday because I was at Catherine's and she doesn't have internet connection... BUT I DID have an awesome time helping her make things to make her house look homely! They even have a mini ZOO corner now!! :D AND her amazing flatmate's friend [Teresa from America] was there and she made A GIANT ZEBRA head so that the WHOLE heater looks like a huge Zebra. [You can imagine how impressed I was with her skills!]

And much to my surprise Catherine genuinely wanted to meet Ruairidh and so she invited him to hers and there was a mini [epic fail BBQ] get together where we all ate Pizza and other oven rubbish and got drunk. It was a lovely evening of fun.

Friday we went to THORPE PARK! It was bloody awesome. I had so much fun and we went with lots of lovely people sooo it wasn't stressful and I didn't mind queuing and chatting to them for a while. THE NEW SAW ride is AMAZING. DEFINITELY worth queuing for 70 minutes.

Saturday I spent the day with many persons in Bournemouth and a great deal of the day was me and Yannis becoming friends I guess... mainly because we were shoving ice down each others backs. Alex, I reckon you would like him! :D

Sunday- I went bowling with Yannis and Ru. (Yannis won, in the end... I think?) and to the cinema to watch the proposal which turned out to be MOST hilarious!! And I advise people to watch THAT over the ugly truth. [Which I watched a few days later with my cousin and sisters.]

Monday- I watched some tv shows with Ru and Yan yan, the shows were funny and I was quite tired so it was nice to sit back. This followed a meal at a THAI restaurant! This made me VERY happy. The food was YUMMY. But not as AMAZING as the one in Poole. I am taking YOU there Christine, if you come to Poole. Ever? Oh, and Laura wants to upload pictures and things of our hometown so I guess I shall leave that to her.

Tuesday- Cousin and sisters day! :D Lots of girly fun and siblings fun. :) My brother hid my laptop so he could use the laptop charger [I keep taking his as mine decided to melt itself- yes, the new one, Kelly.] So I didn't get to blog on that day, either.

Wednesday- I got to see Catherine! We did some girly catch up and shopping too! Then we met Ru and Yannis and I forced them to go to "all fired up" with me! Which is a place where you can decorate mugs and plates and things with paints and get them all glazed up and ready to take home! So when Alex comes on Wednesday he shall be able to see my shiny new mug! :D :D :D

Thursday- Work, Quasar- [a laser gun activity thing where you run around and shoot the opposing team with these laser gun things and score points for your team.] I scored -1000. It was a seriously large epic fail. However Yannis and Ruairidh must have OWNED as we still beat the other team of FOUR by one point! Heh. Ooooh, and Gaura [Laura wrixon] met Yannis this day and BOY did they CLASH. [They are both very opinionated; Yannis enjoys arguing and Laura likes to think she is VERY intelligent and doesn't care what new people think of her (thats her defence) SO you can imagine the fireworks forming from nothing.]

Friday- I went and baked cookies at Yannis' during the day- and I practiced my tarot some more! :D I think Yannis quite liked my readings! [Hope you're proud, Alex!] Umm, and then I got to spend a lovely walk to the bus station alone with Ruairidh and we had a long chat- it was nice to get some quality time. :) Then I got home to my big sister's birthday party and I had to stop myself from maiming one of her AWFUL friend's. Who is an INSECURE COW and treats my big sister like shit and is two- faced and annoying. [I was happy to know all of my big sister's other friends- who I do like- also HATE her and my big sister is starting to "phase" this cowbag out of her life]

Saturday- TODAY! Umm, I went to work and it was lovely as it was the weekend and ALL of us were in and we could all catch up and listen to music and keep an eye out for one another as one of us texts on the phone etc. :) Then I took my big sister shopping as its her ACTUAL birthday today and she decided she didn't like anything and just said I should give her a tenner after we spent a while tottering around the shops. But yes, she seemed happy and her friends have planned her birthday activities so yeah, I am stuck at home BORED. But I should get to sleep as I have work early... Ugh. I was meant to plan out heath twins birthday actitivites... Grrr. I shall do it soon. I have a while... :S

Shar, I watched Magnolia. The plot is somewhat awful. You should ONLY watch the opening of that film as its quite impressively done.

I love banoffee pie. I want to be Banoffee pie. I tastes so good and it pretends to be healthy by having some banana in it. Just like me... I pretend to be healthy but we know its not true.

MY challange is.... hahaha, tell me of an incident when a stranger has INFURIATED you for some reason or another.

I love you all, and sorry for the delay. I HAVE been reading the posts and been enjoying them GREATLY. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY excitement for ALEX coming baby!! :D

Good night for now! X x x x x x x x x x x x x

Also, can you tell me YOUR opinion on which of these two males is more "typically handsome", the guy on the left in the picture of the two boys or the guy in the other picture?

1 comment:

  1. I think the lad in the photo of the two lads is probibly more 'typically handsome' but the lad in the top photy is more cute...

    Are you asking me to score with yannis or just score in general?

    ReplyDelete