Sunday 16 August 2009

ROAD TRIP!

i wasn't sure if i'd get a chance to post today as im leaving for my road trip at 4am. I'm super excited! my friend casey and i are driving from new jersey, stopping for the night in tennessee (home of country/bluegrass music), and continuing to new orleans (where that big hurricane was). anyway, it's going to be a blast but i'll tell you guys all about that next week.

shipa, when i saw your post my first thought was "what the cute boys?" and when you asked which one was more handsome i looked back at the pics and decided that the boy on the RIGHT in the second picture is more attractive to me than either of the other two.

strangers tend to infuriate me quite often, but most recently it would have to be the stupid spic working at taco bell this past weekend who told me that i couldnt have a spicy chicken crunchwrap supreme. i found out today from a much friendlier taco bell employee that for some reason none of the taco bells have spicy chicken anymore, but she was kind enough to tell me that i could still have regular chicken, so i was able to get that and just put spicy sauce on it myself. the other jerk just told me i couldnt have chicken, thus infuriating me.

christine i dont remember what your challenge was but i feel like since i just saw you im not obligated to do it. (i know it makes no sense) also, where the fuck is everyone else? i feel like were starting to get really bad at this.

challenge is to buy me an ipod and/or give me $250. jkjk i cant think right now, i have a headache from having 7 drinks before 5:00. i need to go buy 5 hour energy. do you even have that in england? its absolutely the best! ... except when you take 4 in one day. ok new challenge (although you are still welcome to buy me an ipod) tell us about an experience under the influence of drugs or alcohol (that is, if you remember it)

kisses!

1 comment: