Wednesday 12 August 2009

I suck at life, no need to rub it in

So I think we've all realised by now that I've failed kelly/alex's challenge of posting on the right day in the right color etc. It's kinda funny actually because i was thinking of what i wanted my challenge to be before i even read those and i was going to challenge everyone to post on the WRONG day! nobody's gonna tell me when to post! down with the king! anarchy in the uk!

actually, i kinda think it would be funny if i just posted whenever i felt like it, on different days of the week, in different colors. but i guess we need a bit of structure here right? ill attempt to post on my proper day next week, but im not sure if i'll be able to as i'm leaving for new orleans that day. yes, my friend casey and i are driving down to knoxville, tennessee on sunday and then continuing on to new orleans, louisiana on tuesday. so excited! I'm also so poor because im not gonna be working for that whole week and i just bought new tires for my care and i have a hefty speeding ticket to pay. not to mention, i could really use a new ipod. my goal to save money this year is not going too well.


the reason i decided to post just now actually has to do with the dessert i want to be. Lately i have been craving ben & jerry's baked alaska but i couldn't find it in any stores. so i went online to benjerry.com and tried to find it. to my surprise, it wasnt even on there! i thought maybe they dont make it anymore or maybe its called something else, so i searched and searched and finally i decided to check benjerry.co.uk, and sure enough its a flavour that they only have in europe. so for my challenge im offering a monetary reward (in your choice of currency) for the first person who can bring me a pint of ben & jerry's baked alaska ice cream!


for my real challenge though, i want you to post like a secret message in your blog by making some words a different colour so when you read the words that are the other colour it reveals the message. since i'm fairly certain the wording of this challenge makes no sense, read just the white words in this paragraph to see the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment