Saturday 18 July 2009

2 Days Late and a Dollar Short...


Ya'll hey!!! weekend exciting and busy my in up caught got just I time on posting of intention every have I but late posting for sorry so. it about all you tell to wait can't I! confusing hella is it because writing backwards this in it about you te
ll not rather would I but. LOL out figure could one no that challenge Gaga Lady the beat may this.

Mmkay after that breif craziness I can continue on with my story of my wild and crazy weekend...the rest of the week was boring :( I quit my vacu
um job and attempted another job selling random ish to people at work only to quit that job today i can't stand any job that the words "door-to-door" are involved in LOL.

But one of my best friend's bday was last week and she flew in from New York to celebrate it this weekend so of course we had to do it big. We baked her a cake and had a small gathering at my house since my Mama was outta town woo!! but we ended up turning this gather into a TOTAL PISS TAKE of my friend LMAO. My friends and I tricked her into believe that there was a wild and crazy drunken game of strip poker going on at m
y house in which i was in my Vickys (Victoria Secret underwear for the Brits) and my two guy friends (one of which she likes) were naked and the other was stripping GOSH DARN!!. Can you say TOO FUNNY! so in her mayhem of anxiety she called one of our other friends and had her come over to make sure this game was really going on, which it wasn't but at this time we were tore back and decided to go out to eat and act really wild and crazy at Steak 'n' Shake....amazing night lol...well at least to us who know what really happened lol

Saturday I headed out for Cedar Point 2 hours late with the tickets for me, my friend, and some people that we were meeting there. Of course we got there late and the folks that were meeting us there were highly upset...so was I!!!! These heffas
didn't book the hotel we were suppose to stay in and were mad at me because I was late with their tickets that they coulda brought them self!!! WOOOSAB!!!! lol I worked myself into weezing and had to take 3 puffs of my inhaler! :( but while at the park I got my fortune cookie (sorry no pic) that told me: You always know how to conquer the big problems in life i.e Millennium Force the roller coaster that i complelty skipped because I was too scared LOL
Check out this video clip of the ride and u'll see why i didn't ride it:
so maybe I don't know how to conquor them (sorry my ish is acting up right now...so confused)
but that was pretty much my weekend with out the crazy driver I had to follow back to one of my Frat's house
that almost killed me, or my fake friends on Sunday that I must not talk about or I will get highly upset!!!

For a favorite Flat 10 moment 1 word is all I need: EARSWABS! LMAO I must admit I will never look at one
the same LOL

Harry Potter thought: THE SHIT!! and the sexy Slytherin Blaise Zabini was the best eyecandy ever throughtout
the film also I though Draco looked a little tasty too, the suit fits him well LOL but I won't dive into
movie details for those who haven't seen it. P.S. Bruno is WAY overrated :(

Kelly did u give a challenge??

for Lax's Challenge I'm gonna say that I am...Mrs. White
...i actually took a quiz LOL but thats who I am apparently
...this was a long ass post...i'll stop now cause i have to be up in 4 hours :(

Gabi
XOXO

My challenge: upload a summertime pic! :)

6 comments:

  1. *hands out* Uhhhh! I love summertimee- good choice of challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my challenge was the fortune cookie one that you as an AMERICAN failed too!! u are supposed to put IN BED after the fortune oi vey you people are killing me

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo LMAO i read ure post like 2 times tryna figure out what ure challenge was i'm soo slow maybe my eyes just kept reading over that part lol but that makes my fortune very funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ride remindes me of the STIMULATOR!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! but at least I posted!!! P.S. my brother went to the park 2 days later and rode it!! I feel like a wimp now ;(

    ReplyDelete