Thursday 16 July 2009

pussy/cunt


.riot a possibly or/and boycott a start may and christines joined has my brain, backwardness with challenges more no please so. one hot very a indeed yes. minute hot a in about all you tell shall i who kim friend lovely my is list my on first yet. this for you murder to want and you like don't really really really I but word strong a is hate, alex dear.

ALright so I apologize for the late post, but due to the fact I started my third job I haven't had time all day to get on and type this up. So I got switched to hotel front desk/night auditor for Darien Lake overnights and I still do a few days on the gate as well checking people in. I love the overnight job/shift/people. It's really fun and I am learning so much about hotels and getting some great customer service experience. I was thinking of searching for a night audit job in london for when i get back! So I had 1 hour of sleep since yesterday, needless to say I am going a bit insane and very tired. I was at work for most of today then went to the mall ( shopping centre) with my friend Bailey in which I bought a zip up pink plaid sweatshirt, a black button up vest thing, a pack of new tongue rings, bright pink nail polish, and twilight heart candys! Then I went back to work and my Close Friends Sticki, Kim, Mel, and I went to chinese buffet! On the way out Melissa walked/accidentally pushed me into a curb in which I practically tumbled over. This was not fun. After we went to walmart to get car chalk and then we headed to Tim Hortons and I got a large hot apple cider. So on the way back we were talking and the word pussy came up. I don't know how anyone else feels about the word, but when in reference to female genitalia, it quite frankly gives me the heebie geebies. I, however, have no problem ( and actually prefer) one to say cunt. I just think the "p" word is disgusting ESPECIALLY when said by males. Anyone else feel this way? So anyways we drop my friend Mel off and I had to get out to let her out of the car and Kim has to move to the front seat so i get out and they call my friends hot brother out to say pussy I attempting to hide try to enter the car but KIM pushes me back making me spill my full glass of cider over me and the sidewalk AND embarassed me in front of hot brother who just goes back inside probably thinking we were idiots. Needless to say, they never got him to say the word and I know they will not get anyone to do so!
SO this girl I work with was talking about her husband and she was like yeah we visited his home town, BANGLADESH!! and I immediately told her I knew someone from Bangladesh. Next I will test her to see if she can find out what chudies are and where she can get them serviced! Brr I just got a summer shudder from my open window .
flat 10 memory== id have to say n.w. no lol um new years eve learning to salsa and drunken fun.
Harry Potter thoughts -- i will wait for you to come on watch-movies-links.net I am really not willing to spend money on it.. I just dont care that much for it..sorry I am more interested in watching Bruno!!! Ish bruno!!

alright so i have the fortune cookie pic but I am dead tired so i will just edit my post and add it later


.
nigth i am passong out now




EDIT::


fortune cookie challenge example because everyone else is not doing it right lol
"be direct, usually one can accomplish more that way...IN BED"

3 comments:

  1. Heh, chuddies is a hindi term. You can try "aicha" for "okay"! And HOW could you say that about Harry Potter??! I reckon pussy sounds more dirty... I think it's the sibilance that causes this, and the shape your mouth makes. Cunt on the other hand seems blunt to the point it sounds funny. It is also is used so rarely, it's funny when you hear it! Like Chris called me a something cunt and it sounded so funny and extreme I couldn't help but laugh for a good five minutes [whilst Chris apologised- which just made me laugh even more!]

    And does this mean, it is okay for us to upload at a much later date?? X x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find C U Next Tuesday a highly offensive term with the "p" word as a jokey term...i spose what context they're used in tbf but cunt is such a hard sound with loads of constanants which means it's delivered with brutal force like Fuck or cock :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Well said, Laura!

    ReplyDelete