Sunday 12 July 2009

FUCK MY LIFE

so, I was just in the middle of typing my old fml moment when my computer "groped my balls [not so] tenderly" and shut down deleting what i'd written. fml.

anyway, i wanted to apologize for not posting yesterday, but i tend to forget days of the week. I figure since alex hasn't posted yet it's still ok.

for anyone who doesn't already have the pleasure of knowing me, I'm Sharon! i go to arcadia with christine and i lived in flat 10 last semester when i studied abroad at QM. I live in a cute lil house in willow grove, pa (that's pennsylvania for all you brits) but i've visiting the fam and friends in dirty jerz (that's new jersey) and spending a few crazy nights on the streets of NYC. my friend's friend's dad has an apartment there and everytime we go it's like an absynthe party at the fly honey warehouse. seriously, it's pretty insane.

other than that i've just been working a lot and hanging out with people. one time, i played poker with my friend in an ambulance (he's a paramedic) and i obviously have a good poker face because i won and now he owes me his clothes (it was strip poker but we didnt actually strip, we just decided that we could collect our winnings at any point in time)

I pulled an english boy last week! i met him in new york and after many drinks somehow ended up in his hotel room. the next day i made out with an american boy in my friend's bathroom while we exchanged drugs. yea, my luck with boys is definitely better now than it was when i was in england. theres another boy that likes me and we're going to see the new harry potter film tomorrow (in imax).

for my challenge: you have to include your favourite flat 10 memory!

much love,

Raspberry Cyril ... but i love it when you call me Big Poppa

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I pulled an english boy last week! i met him in new york and after many drinks somehow ended up in his hotel room. the next day i made out with an american boy in my friend's bathroom while we exchanged drugs.


    you're fucking hilarious, i love you.

    ReplyDelete