Monday 13 July 2009

Monday Madness Once Again!!!

Hiya everyone!

So what is new in the life of Alex you might be thinking...well you probably aren't but what the hell I'll tell you anyway.

Well my new job is going really well. I mean like REALLY well, so well I wouldn't be surprised if my manager didn't actually just want to have "groped my balls, tenderly" at the end of my last shift! I have to admit that at the end of the day I'm bloody shattered but it's fun and I have met some really nice people there. This Wednesday Harry Potter comes out (he is secretly gay apparently lmao) which means work is going to be really busy (I work at showcase cinemas). I work random shifts, I won't lie though I'd like it better if it was a 9 to 5 job!

I been playing the lottery this week...I know the odds are stacked well against me but I want to win enough to buy the next house so we don't have to rent it :P Anyway a little gambling is fun when you're with me, I love it! Fingers crossed for next week guys!

My fuck my life moment is also work related this week...I was filling up a cup of apple tango for a customer the other day...she had ordered the biggest cup we do (which is ridiculously huge!) and there is only one nozzle for the apple tango so it was taking forever to fill the cup! The apple tango comes out really foamy as well so we have to use the cup lid to swipe the foam off the top...I got the lid caught on the edge of the cup and sent all of the drink in the FULL cup flying onto the hot dog 'cooker'. Not only did I have to refill the cup but we had to waste 9 hot dogs as well 'cause they went all sticky and nasty :S FUCK MY LIFE!!!

My favourite flat 10 moment...Only 1!? God make it hard for me Sharon why don't you!! lol erm well it's gotta be...CHEESY BEANS!!!!!!!! Food of Gods...it really is mmmm...

I really honestly do not know where Sharon has put her Lady Gaga (Who I hate) Lyrics or if she even used any...but short of putting every sentence she typed into goggle along with "Lady Gaga Lyrics" I ain't ever going to know so I give up lmao!

Finally for my challenge everyone has to write the first paragraph of their blog BACKWARDS! (paragraphs must be at least 4 lines long) E.G. that sentence would become: (long lines 4 least at be must paragraphs) !BACKWARDS blog their of paragraph first the write to has everyone challenge my for Finally

Yours
Benjamin Litchfield
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

P.S Sharon I'll alter your post time and Date so it doesn't get messy on here!

4 comments:

  1. LMAO at the Tango Apple shananigan!! I miss TANGO!! Ship me some please lol and I never experienced cheesy beans :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabi! how could you live in flat 10 for 4 months and never experience cheesy beans?!

    also my lady gaga lyric doubled as a song title: poker face. lol i dont actually like lady gaga so i dont know any other lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sharon...i thought it might be but i didn't know if it was allowed lmao i miss you hun....shipa still managed to miss mine...though from the state of the rest of her post i'm not sure she even knew it was there lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i know ima have to make some back here!!! and yeah my Lady Gaga quotes were just song titles lol

    ReplyDelete