Monday 20 July 2009

Monday Mania

:-S clean to much was there that Not...up cleaning time the of rest the spent and, hours 4 of space the in people 20 served probably I !dead absolutely been it's...today work at been I've Well


!!!news some for gagging everyone's bet I post a without days Two


WOW!


I may as well complete Christine's challenge while I'm talking about work :) I haven't watched Hairy Pothead myself but I was on side-stand the other day (the food counter next to the screens) from 2pm to 10pm and witnessed about 12 lots of people go in and out and being opposite the lady's toilet I managed to have a chat with quite a few blokes waiting for their Mrs' and a few of the women too...by common consensus from these random people's opinions I dub the new Harry Potter film boring and overall crap!


I'll complete Kelly's challenge now too!

"You will make many changes before settling down happily"


There you go Kel...The obvious stated :-P
Well I won't hide my disappointment at Gabi and Sharon but I am sure there is a valid reason for them not blogging...maybe the stole my tea towel!!! As neither of them posted I shall have the choice of Laxmi's challenge.
Laxmi wants everyone to tell her what Cludo (Clue for the Americans) character you believe you are, post a piccy of them and give her a reason why you think you should be that character...Well Laxmi I believe I'm Professor Plum...'cause I'm ever so clever :-P.
I would like everyone to do one thing for my challenge...each of you must include the sentence "...but, to my shock, I had wet myself" and it MUST make some sort of sense :-P.

Speak to you soon smexy people :-)
P.S don't forget Mr. Black for Laxmi's challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Alex, that is SO cheating. Your opinion cannot be acutely formed merely by experiencing the opinion of others on the topic. Especially when the opinion comes from grumpy old men! :P You SO have to go and watch it! It's HARRY POTTER! What's the problem?!?!! You went to the society and everything?! Where is your loyalty as a fan?! You need to at least go and whine about how much of a whore Emma Watson is! X x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND you cheated on the cookie! You are just a loophole finding FIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! i thought that fortune cookie pic looked too professional!!! LMAO but u must go see Harry Potter!!! I thought u were a true fan!! hmph!!! some HP geek u are lettin others influence the amazingness that HP is!! Me and my friends started a chant in the movie theater before it came on LOL and had all the geeks going wild!

    When I say Harry you say Potter!!
    Harry...Potter
    Harry...Potter!!!

    LMAO okay i'm done lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGHHHHHHH! I WISH I WAS THERE, GABI!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i say losers you say shipaandgabi
    losers..shipaandgabi
    losers..shipaandgabi

    JOKES!


    and alex i don't think you should see the book if you think it is going to be a let down, just savour how good the books and other movies were, don't ruin the series by watching something you feel will be bad.I'm on team alex for this one!

    ReplyDelete