Monday 27 July 2009

Monday's Child...

Hiya guys,

So today has been awesome! I went to the pub with Lucy and Jessica who live over the road from me, and then Jess's friend Tim turned up and we had a really good laugh...plus got invited to a lock in.

Last week was tiring...I worked 40.5 hours...am only supposed to be doing 12-16 so 40 is a little extreme!! But that works out at about £200 for 1 week so woo hoo for money! Plus I got my deposit back from Uni!!! I was charged £14 for a sticker that wasn't even there when i moved in AND £2 for removing a fuse that we never removed! However we weren't charged for the 3 microwaves, 2 freezer handles, cooker or hob that we, as a flat, broke! Whoopy.

I went out on yesterday for my Nan's birthday...and ended up having a huge row with my mother (who by the way is in crutches as she fell over and really hurt her leg!) But we're all made up now.

CHALLENGE TIME!

Christine my strange city memory has to be in Worcester when I was on a red cross duty with my mate Fraz and this weird old dude came over and started asking if he could have all the bandages and stuff...and then he touched our legs...like proper groped us and when he smiled I swear I could see maggots in his teeth!

Shipa my lyrics come from Angels by Robbie Williams

and through it all I offer Laxmi protection,
Gabs got a crumpet addiction,
whether it's crack or not,
and down the Pooley hall,
whichever microwave takes me,
"I hope that they wont break me",
when security comes to call,
Mohamed wont fornicate me,
I'm loving naked wanker instead!

Kelly I have asked Jess AND Lucy if they would follow us...but i only asked today so you'll need to wait for them to sign up and watch ;)

Gabi my celeb has got to be Tom Cruise and I'm going to take his money off of him!!!

Sharon you didn't leave a challenge lol so i won't do one ;)

And Finally Laxmi you didn't even post...I checked on your day but, to my shock, I had wet myself!

Finally my Challenge is that your blog title must:
1) Include the day that you have been allotted to blog on (not the actual day you blog on since no-one actually blogs on their day!!)
2)Contain 5 words (including the day you were allotted)
3)Have all 5 words starting with the same letter
4)MAKE SENSE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hehehehe I am MOST IMPRESSED with you ACTUALLY doing my challenge correctly! It amused me ever so much! AAAAAND I always post on my day! :P Miss your face! X x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the record, i'd like to say that I always post on time according to my time zone. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to post on time...but Saturday is such a fun day I never get home before midnight and u know...lol

    ReplyDelete