Saturday 25 July 2009

Flippin Dough! U know :) LOL...

So this summer has possibly been the worst summer for me to find work. So much I almost wanna quit and just chill the rest of the time!! From vacuums to random crap and now I worked in a pizza crust factory my resume will be splattered with the most random ish ever lol. But none the less my week has been pretty boring and uneventful in fact it has made me realize that I wish to move from Indiana. I don't know where I will go but I can not live in this city anymore!! GRRR sooo boring and depressing LOL. I think I got spoiled off the London lifestyle and now I can't adjust back which speaking of the London lifestyle I think Shafiq has adjusted just fine to life without me LOL which i'm secretly happy to hear because i've adjusted to life without him, he had pics of him snoggin some whore on facebook and with another ho in his lap LMAO boys boys boys SMH

but for Christine's challenge i think the craziest thing I've seen in a city is the random a** boy
peeing on the side of Pooley House (see photo to the right that I stopped to take and Laxmi's pricesless face LOL) or seeing guys pee at the urinals that only pop up at night by Leister Square. I still am highly upset that there are any for the females that have to pee!!! Especially since BK trips XTRA hard at night about lettin folks use the public facilities!!! I remember that one time on the way home to the 25 when my bladder was full to the max! I was running for the bus and when I sat down in a seat that I was ooo so happy to get but to my shock I had wet myself....public restrooms :( (p.s. i just made that story up LOL)

as you can tell this post is hella random LOL but it's okay cause I'M THE ISH (yep i kinda cheated on that one Shipa hee hee)

finally i shall post my summer pic!! of me and my sorority sisters!!! I love them soo much and I just wanted to show ya'll London folks that its not a CULT its a SISTERHOOD! LOL GAMMAS FOR LIFE!!!

Gabi
XOXO

P.S. Ima need for the post to continue :(
P.P.S. I'm recruting for your challenge Kelly!! Folks are just slacking
P.P.P.S. My challenge is for everyone to...name a celeb that they would _______ (u fill in the blank tee hee...don't get too naughty lmao) to ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment